Saturday 21 March 2020

Spring has sprung

THE SUN STILL SHINES by Sea Dean

Somehow in all the confusion and life changing events of CoVid 19, the start of spring has gone whistling by. I didn't ever hear any of the reporters mention it. Apparently the start of spring in the northern hemisphere is March 1st and the Astronomical start was Thursday, March 19, 11:50 am Eastern Daylight time. That would be 2:50pm where I live and according to my schedule I was busy working on an emergency phone list if I succumb.

However I discovered it was spring when a group of Canada Geese flew in for a quick dip in my creek. They make an almighty racket so its hard to miss them. Some of the noises really do sound like the honking of an 18 wheeler horn.
 




Stay home, Stay safe

1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.