Saturday 4 April 2020

Cold April and Macro


I’m glad I don't have my lettuce crop in yet. “According to Environment Canada, Kelowna tied the record for the coldest April 2, recording a low of -7.8C at the agency’s weather station at UBC Okanagan just before sunrise at 7 am. The temperature ties with the same record low set in both 1936 and 2002. The average is 13C high and 1C low, so Thursday was far below average for early April,“
However, my creative Photo Walks group had a group session this evening and we were encouraged to post anything macro. Here are some of my submissions taken with my 2015 iPad which doesn’t do a bad job!

1 comment:

  1. We have had sunny days, but with a very chilly wind. We were supposed to warm up at the end of last week, but haven't as yet. Lovely photos, and how wonderful to get out in nature! Thanks for sharing Sea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.