Tuesday 7 April 2020

Sheep in Pasture


I’m pleased to say that there are still people out there who are buying paintings. This ACEO has been quite popular on Artfinder, so I’m pleased it has finally sold. The next challenge is to get it to the customer through our mail system, over an only partially open border and into the buyers mail box. Things like that seemed simple a couple of months ago, but now, not so much.

I don’t leave my condo these days and never go into shops, so I have to get creative. I had scheduled a grocery pick up on Thursday, so I can combine it with that, then I just need to find a post office that is still open and one without a lineup. Things have completely changed since I last went outside my little enclave, so it will be an adventure.

In the meantime here is the sweet little scene to say farewell before it heads out on its adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sea :) Made me happy to see this, and I am sure the buyer will enjoy it as well. Safe mailing to you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.