Friday 17 April 2020

Google Performance

Bedding plants for my balcony planters

I had a nice surprise in my email, a performance review from Google. There was a lot of information, some which was new to me and quite useful.

It confirmed that more than half of my readers are from the USA, which makes sense because the Canadian population is much smaller than our neighbour to the south and it is my main market.

My most popular blog posts are informational; its good to know that, because they take a lot of time and effort.

Only a little over half my viewers are using a smart phone, most access my blog via a desktop computer. I haven't used a desktop for more than 20 years, so this surprises me. I was also surprised that the majority find my blog through image, not word searches. Statistics are important to any business, so I’m pleased that Google has it in hand.

Seedlings for my Victory Garden Planters

1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.