Monday 20 April 2020

To Mask or not to Mask... that is the question. Face Masks etc.

I was going to do my bit by sewing masks and having a donation honour system at my condo door, but that has been stymied. I’m sewing machine challenged; I have two, but one only wants to sew backwards and the other keeps breaking the thread. Onwards unto the breach my friends!

Fine Arts America is now offering fabric face masks and artists can set up to print their own designs on them Yay! These are not medical masks, but face and nose covers are now required by most airlines, or you can’t board. Also masks are suggested on all forms of public transportation or paces where it’s difficult to maintain social distancing.

Hence you can now purchase some of my art on a face mask. Why not wear something fun or beautiful rather than a boring plain color? I have about 20 different ones available and new designs are loaded often, so call back if you don’t see what you’re looking for.

https://sea+dean.pixels.com/shop/face+masks

I don’t make much from this, I am virtually donating my valuable copyrights to FAA. However, if it takes off and I make a bundle, I will donate excess to Altzheimers who have been so helpful in dealing with Mums issues.

Here is a link to the Canadian airline regulations
And a link to our local health authority information

I would recommend checking your local health authority as each country and jurisdiction seems to be treating this differently. In my opinion our Interior Health Authority is too lenient, but they keep upgrading their viewpoint, so they will probably catch up with my beliefs at some point; possibly after more people have been infected. Better to be safe than sorry.

Along with the masks I have loaded other options for my work such as carry-alls, yoga mats, mugs, cushions, towels etc. If you don't see the design you like, let me know and I’ll load what you need.








1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.