Saturday 1 February 2020

Day 1 of 30 - NEST FOR THREE

NEST FOR THREE by Sea Dean

I wildly agreed to take part in another daily challenge. I always think it’s a good idea when I’m several months distant, but as it gets closer I start to panic. What am I going to paint? How am I going to fit it in? etc. etc. Nevertheless I will be taking part in the 30 Day Creative Gathering which spans the month of February.

I didnt expect to choose a theme, thinking I would just wing it, but it came to me that I love creating nests and with spring coming it’s the perfect theme. So I’m going to create all things nesty and birdy for 30 days. I may even slip in some furniture painting and progress on my latest manikins Oscar, Lucy and Monique ... Oooo La La.

To join the Facebook 30 Day Creative Gathering click here

NEST FOR THREE with FLYING HIGH both by Sea Dean

There are many ways to display my nests but my favorite is to place them in a pre-lit LED tree or any natural branches. Many in the series come with a stand for display, but occasionally a plain nest can be purchased in my artfinder shop so you can get creative. NEST FOR THREE contains three solid marble eggs and is quite large and heavy for my small tree, but you get the idea.

The oil painting pictured here is also available in my artfinder shop.

30DCG2020 - ODP

1 comment:

  1. These look great together! Ha ha ha! Right there with you Sea. I always look forward to it, and then I have doubts I can: come up with ideas, find time to paint, make it through the last daunting week. Ha Ha :) Here we go again Sea ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.