Sunday 31 May 2020

Limited Edition Designer Collection

PRE ORDER

Thank you for bearing with me the last month as I do my bit to get people masked up. Wherever you are in the world my thoughts and blessings are with you.

Most countries around the world are advising people wear masks to protect themselves and others. I hope these will become a conversation piece to show the grandkids, but right now they are a necessary accessory. So why not look good and face the world with a glimpse of your style.

My masks are made with great attention to detail using quality cotton and natural fabric. I consult with each person to find the most appropriate choices for their lifestyle. Various options include moisture wicking lining, organic, shaped or comfort styles, ear loops, head elastic and ear savers.

Now for the purpose of this blog. A couple of months ago I was part of a Facebook gathering of artists organised by Sheila Delgado. During the month long event, I held a spot contest and six friends around the world won a prize. Sadly, while I was organising addresses CoVid19 hit. Shipping descended into chaos and I decided to hold off until thing settled down. Thankfully our postal system is starting to normalise, so the time has come to ship.

Below is a full visual of fabric and styles available at time of writing. Some designs are custom orders which take a couple of days, or pre-orders with fabric due soon. Contest winners, please select your favourite which will be promptly shipped to you.

And... If you are not a winner, add your favourite in comments or contact me to purchase.

LIMITED STOCK - MOISTURE WICKING
VERY LIMITED STOCK
IN STOCK AND CUSTOM ORDER
SOLIDS - IN STOCK AND CUSTOM ORDER
CUSTOM ORDER - Fabric in stock
PRE-ORDER

1 comment:

  1. These are great Sea. I wish you many happy sales. My favorites are the fruit collection. Stay safe and well my friend! (Thanks for the shout out.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.