Sunday 7 June 2020

White chili chocolate hedgehogs

The other day I found some white chocolate chunks that I purchased during lockdown in case I had a craving. It tasted old, so I decided to create. I found some dutch chocolate powder and some whole chilli that would improve it.


1. I melted about 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks over hot water in a double dip bowl in the microwave.
2. When melted I added a large heaping teaspoon of dutch chocolate powder (two would have been better) and stirred until smooth.
3. I then added a 2 teaspoons whole chilli seeds and mixed.
4. I was going to drop naked blobs on parchment paper, but then I caught sight of a cornflake box.
5. I sprinkled a deep layer of cornflakes onto parchment paper on a broiler tin and dropped teaspoons of the chocolate mix on top.
6. Then I sprinkled more cornflakes on top of that and placed the tray in fridge for 15 mins.
7. I removed from the parchment and stored in a ziplock in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.