Sunday 20 September 2020

Frida at Lake Country Art Gallery

This exhibition is the first one I’ve submitted to since the pandemic began. I intended tweaking the background of Frida VI but time got away with me. I like the turquoise, but I will probably soften the intensity to make the painting appealing to a wider audience.

I love the way the curator hung her with Miss Piggy don't you? There are a few graphic nudes in the exhibition, so I wont post a wider view, but if you’re in the vicinity of Lake Country its well worth a visit.

Lake Country Art Gallery - Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country BC Canada

The exhibition is on till late September 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, they fit together! I think the background is awesome. Mexicans like BOLD... so it is fitting. Stay safe and well Sea! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.