6" x 4" OSWOA Postcard
To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. If there is no current bid you may contact me for the "Buy Now" price. Larger originals or prints may be available.
Paint till you're 100 and glow at openings
1. Eat healthy. There are no excuses now supermarkets clean wash, chop and package everything for you! Eat more fruit, vegetables, fish and whole grains.
2. Nibblies. Take comfort from your Art, not saturated fat and empty calories. Cut out a little every few months and try not to binge. If you feel like cake or chocolate head to the studio and get involved in your work. If you have a fridge where you work, fill it with healthy snacks.
3. Go for a walk - 30 mins or 15 mins twice daily. Take your camera and sketch book. Ankle weights for more weight-bearing to strengthen bone and muscle - (your heart's a muscle). No time? Yeah yeah! Standing burns 30% more calories than sitting so stand and sit several times as a mini exercise while checking social media, email or talking on the phone. Consider standing at the easel rather than sitting.
4. Take care of your eyes. Step away from the easel and computer screen and get out in the fresh air. Looking into the distance has been proven to help with eye strain. They say blue and green has a very healing effect. Nature and Sunshine do wonders for the soul.
5. Still not feeling up to par? Sluggish bowels make you look pasty, tired and encourage disease. Even a little exercise really helps here. I take a teaspoon of bulk Psyllium every day for improved function.
6. Now you have a healthy glow, improve your facial and bone structure with supplements.
Calcium 1,200 milligrams (mg) a day, at least a 600 mg supplement plus calcium rich food.
Vitamin D3 for bones to absorb calcium 1,000 international units (IU) a day - 1,200 IU after 60.
Magnesium 400 to 500 mg per day prevents constipation.
I also swear by a glycolic face wash which has kept me looking young for my age.
Here are some state of the art, fun gadgets to help you keep on track.
Enjoy feeling terrific and let me know how it goes.
Cat # 13086 Calla Blue