Friday 12 April 2013

WELCOME VIEWERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD and FLAG WIDGET

What an amazing world we live in, although I had written articles, emails, newsletters, books and blogs on other sites, I didn't start blogging here until the beginning of 2013. I have now posted over 100 blogs and had over 2,000 page views.

"Paint a Masterpiece" Blog has been viewed by people in USA, Germany, France, UK, Canada, Russia, Italy, Costa Rica, Australia, Greece, Turkey, South Korea, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Brazil, Austria, Palestinian Territories, Spain, Vietnam, Hong Kong and of course China. Partly due to this blog, my paintings now grace collections in USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Austria, and France and I have several regular patrons.

To help me track my audience I have added a wonderful widget to my blog, that monitors who is visiting and shows their flag. Isn't that great! If you scroll down my blog to the very bottom of the right hand side, you can see it grow. Unfortunately it is not retroactive but I will have fun every day looking at the new flags and taking imaginary trips. If you would like to add the widget to your site, click here "Flags of the World" counter widget


I have a few flag paintings available but if you would like to commission me to paint a flag that is special to you, I'm happy to do so. They make a great gift.

LONDON 2012
HOME AND NATIVE LAND
TEAM USA
ORIGINAL ART
8" x 6" CANVAS PANEL
To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. 

This painting is SOLD but I'm happy to take a commission for a similar work. Contact me to inquire about prints and Art cards.

Cat # 12061 London 2012  - UK
Cat # 12065 Home and Native Land - Canada
Cat # 12064 Team USA (Sold to aid Hurricane Sandy Relief) - USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.