Wednesday 19 June 2013

COUNTRY MOUSE OSWOA Postcard and DAWN TREES ACEO


COUNTRY MOUSE
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 4"
SOLD - however, a similar original or a print of this painting may be available by contacting me.

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 


Here are two versions of the little mouse, the first is a scan and the second a photo. The photo gives a slightly lighter and softer look than the original and the scan is a little more high contrast. As usual when you receive the painting you will love him even more because he is more real and alive than either of these images.

I called him Country Mouse because I am living in the country at the moment and really enjoying the natural environment around me. It's quite feasible there are many such mice at the bottom of my garden among the daisies.



DAWN TREES
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

Regular $25 - Internet price $15

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.



I appreciate comments and feedback on any Art you see on my blog or DPW Gallery. I´m always willing to listen and grow.

Cat 13148 Country Mouse   Cat 13107 Dawn Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.