Thursday 27 June 2013

THE GREEN COUNTRY ACEO and THANK YOUS

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I had a wonderful time and it was made even more special by all the good wishes I received from friends all over the world. I have tried to write to each of you personally, but if I missed you, consider yourself hugged!



THE GREEN COUNTRY
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

On Auction

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

An aerial of sunny rolling countryside with distant hills.

My favourite genre in my personal Art collection is this kind of landscape. I like to surround myself with views of the beautiful countries I´ve visited. In fact I was inspired to return to painting by a desire to create this kind of distant landscape, and in this painting I feel I've achieved.

In the winter when the landscape has a blanket of snow, I like to be reminded that summer is less than 6 months away. Green is my favourite colour, especially lime tones and this combination of blue, violet and green, is in my mind the most relaxing.

The paint I used here must have some phalo in it because it has photographed more vibrant than the original. If you love this painting, check back in a couple of day for the scanned version which always looks slightly different, and I suspect in this case more realistic.


Cat # 13155  The Green Country

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.