Monday 1 July 2013

ART SALE - VIRTUAL STUDIO TOUR and GORSE AT THE OCEAN

My SALE continues here at Daily Paintworks with auctions starting at only $11. Some end on July 4th, so be quick if you would like to own a Sea Dean original for a great price.

GORSE AT THE OCEAN
ORIGINAL ACEO 
BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

SOLD - however, a similar original or a print of this painting may be available by contacting me.

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

STUDIO TOUR
Yesterday I was a participant in a virtual studio tour with 19 other artists and I had so much fun visiting them all and signing up for their blogs. It was wonderful to see how other artists arrange their space and I gleaned some of the useful tips. There were even plenty of giveaways and reduced prices.

The studios ranged from a temporary set up in the galley of a boat to a 1,700 square feet beautifully lit space, to TWO and a half studios for one artist. Some are meticulously clean and others are wild. Some are bright and others are sedate.

The thing I found most interesting is that it would be difficult to match up the artist´s work with the space they create it in. That might make a wonderful competition some time.

The studio tours are available on the blogs of the artists involved and can be seen here.

PARTICIPATING STUDIO TOUR ARTIST LINKS


Marla LaubischCarol SchiffKaethe BealerJo MacKenzie
Michael ChamberlainCharleen MartinSally BinardJacklyn Karabaich
Sharon GravesSea DeanJohnna SchellingTaryn Day
Julie Ford OliverSarah SedwickKim RempelCindy Michaud
Joanne GrantCarmen BeecherCindy WilliamsCathy Engberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.