Monday 5 August 2013

BEACH REFLECTIONS on Windpower

PHOTO OF PAINTING
BEACH REFLECTIONS
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8" on Windpower
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me. 

I'm taking a little break from the Italian paintings today. I love doing these beach scenes. Here, I was fascinated by the dappled sand and the way the light reflected in the little pools of seawater. This is a tidal flat which is completely inundated by the tides and perfect for shellfish. Another of my small paintings that would look equally good in a large format.

13192 Beach Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.