Saturday 3 August 2013

TOWN HOME on Windpower

TOWN HOME
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
8" x 6" on Windpower
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me. 



Don't you just love it. I do! 

I wander the old quarter, shopping in boutiques, tasting gellato and sipping strong coffee in the piazza. My elegant townhouse is nearby, steps from the city gallery. Time for a siesta in the cool room above with Juliette balcony. The gauze curtains gently stir as a summery breeze wafts through the louvres. The traffic beeps and hums, as in the distance ancient bells chime the hour. Ah Milano! 





Cat 13189 Town Home

2 comments:

  1. Love the sunny glow on the wall behind the tree. This is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. It was a great photo and I just enhanced it, as we do. I'm really enjoying the italian light in Leslie's photos.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.