Friday 20 September 2013

DAY 21 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - LITTLE LANDSCAPE ACEO


LITTLE LANDSCAPE
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"
On auction at Daily Paintworks starting at just $11

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

Another crispy morning in the marsh. I painted this in response to the Daily Paintworks challenge to paint grass. I actually like painting grass. It's a good thing to put in the foreground without looking too chocolate boxy. You can also easily add flashes of bronze (which I like to do) to catch the light. 

The inspiration photo actually is quite different, but I loved the colours of the trees outlined against the subtle blue/greys so I've retained the colour scheme more or less. I'm always fascinated by what inspires me to paint a scene and what inspires my patrons to purchase. They are not necessarily the same thing.

Cat 31232 Little Landscape
Posted as number  4 on Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30
Photo Inspiration John Robinson Paint My Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.