Saturday 30 November 2013

GIFTS AND DECORATIONS ART PARTY BEGINS - BLUE BAUBLE ORNAMENT - FREE GIFT

BLUE BAUBLE ORNAMENT
4" x 4" Canvas Panel
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
Original Fine Art Painting or Collectable 2013 Tree Decoration


Back painted gold so it can be seen from any angle and hang on wall or tree
This painting has large areas of gold which shimmer in room light
On sale at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. Everyone purchasing from now till 25th December 2013 receives a free print as a thank you.

* ART PARTY * GIFTS AND DECORATIONS
PHOTO CREDIT SUSAN WALLICK OF PAINT MY PHOTO
From December 1st to 24th join my ART PARTY. Show us your unique GIFTS AND DECORATIONS Art. All family friendly art is welcome - Paintings, 3 D Art, Digital, Photography etc. Experiment, be creative, funny, cute or?? 

Alternately for inspiration, paint all or part of this photo by Susan Wallick of Paint My Photo. But, most of all have FUN.
 

1. First, join the party by following Inlinkz "ADD YOUR LINK" instructions at the end of this blog. Use your main URL website or blog, and your name, not a business name, because this helps buyers find you.
 

2. FOLLOW BY EMAIL on left to receive daily updates and links to make it easy.
 

3. You may add one image each day with the link I email each night till 24th December. Any original Art as long as it complies to the theme GIFTS AND DECORATIONS. I have set the thumbnails to rotate so you don't have to worry about where you are placed. 

4. Add links to the party on your Blog, Twitter, Pinterest, FB shop etc. Invite all your friends to join the party by adding a painting, viewing, voting or just enjoying the Art. Hundreds of Art lovers view this blog each day, follow the artists they like, vote and enjoy the art. In true holiday spirit, the more we share the more everyone benefits.
 

5. It's all about having fun and getting your art out there. Please support the other artists by clicking on their thumbnails and leaving comments, sign up for their blogs and get to know them. And if you haven't joined yet, become a member of my GET YOUR ART OUT THERE Facebook group so you can learn more about marketing your work.

MY LINKS
Gallery, Shop and Auction - DAILY PAINTWORKS
Pinterest - PAINT A MASTERPIECE
Website - ARTSLANT
Twitter - @blueskyredearth

Cat # 13266 Blue Bauble Ornament




10 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I just found your invitation. I started an ATC, but I will have to post it tomorrow.

    Looks like you are off to a great start :)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK Sheila. Like Leslie's 30 paintings in 30 days, this first day is just for registration. You can post a thumbnail of yourself or a signature painting with a link to your main website or blog. Tomorrow we start with the GIFTS AND DECORATIONS theme and links to the painting you post for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I lot of fun. Love your painting - I always do.
    I will be dropping in to see everyone's work.I have two workshops I am giving this week and next or I would sure love to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie. It's another whole new learning experience for me and many of the participants. BTW You don't have to add each day, just register and add when you can, so perhaps you can slip in a painting or two. I hope you have a wonderful time with your workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for registering. Your paintings all look wonderful. Now you've registered, remember you have the opportunity to post on my blog each day. So far only me and Carol Steinberg have taken advantage of the multi post. If you FOLLOW BY EMAIL on the left you will get a reminder and a link each day. What you post can be old or new, just not the same as before. Also remember to invite your arty friends and post a link on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, and I am looking forward to painting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the variation we're getting here. Remember to keep sharing with other artists and anyone who would enjoy looking. There are lots of clicks happening back to the links, so it's great exposure for us all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I am learning to paint watercolor, I am a photographer first and foremost. I read that it was okay to post ANY art - so photography is okay? Can you tell me where I post my daily offering to? I am sad to drive up late to the party, but so happy to be a part of it!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite. I was losing motivation to paint. Thought I would just wait until January. Now you have given a great reason to get out the brushes again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad Pam. That's what it's all about. It's a funny time of year, especially from Dec 15th to 31st. Here we get a chance to socialize and show what we do with no pressure. Remember you can go back to Dec 1st and you have 3 votes each day to bestow on your favourite paintings. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.