Friday 13 December 2013

ART PARTY DAY 14 - RECEIVING - SNOW GHOSTS ACEO - FREE GIFT


SNOW GHOST ACEO

2.5" x 3.5" Archival Canvas Card
Fine Art Painting
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
On sale at Daily Paintworks

Every purchaser from now till 25th December 2013 receives a free print as a thank you. To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I thought a winter scene my be appropriate as many receive ski tickets for Christmas. This is how the trees look on the top of a mountain. In the ski world they are known as "Snow Ghosts" because they are about the height of a human being and your eyes play tricks on you in the fading light. This is a view after the ski lifts have closed, and you can just glimpse the northern lights above the trees with their eerie green light playing with the stars.

Christmas is not just a time for giving it's also a time for receiving. This is a reminder to ask for what you truly want, because you never know who may be listening. The bible says "Ask and you shall receive" Sometimes it is difficult to to ask and even more difficult to say thank you.





I don't know what I would have done or said, if I was asked to participate. I'm usually shy of cameras, prefering to blend in. Even if I had agreed, I have such a long list of needs for my Art business I wouldn't know where to start. There again if they asked for what I want personally, I don't know if it would have been in their mandate or budget. But then, you never know. I believe in magic!

Cat # 13022 Snow Ghost





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.