Wednesday 25 December 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and THANK YOU

HERE"S YOUR DAILY SCHEDULE FOR TODAY
You have no events on December 25, 2013

Not quite true, as a lovely friend has invited my Mum and I to her family Christmas dinner today, however, when my Outlook Calendar sends me the above message, my stress level goes down a couple of notches, as it did this morning.

Isn't it wonderful that there is one day in the year where you can do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty about it?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
Thank you for following my Blog this year. It has been a joy for me and I hope it has for you too.




1st Day of Christmas

2 comments:

  1. The photo is beautiful. Thanks for the good wishes and I send them back to you with bells and sparkles. I love your blog and how you care for the people around you.
    Wishing you wonderful art adventures in 2014 with good health and much success in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just catching up on all my messages. Thank you Julie. It is shaping up to be a wonderful year. Many sales have taken place already in my GET YOUR ART OUT THERE Facebook group. It's exciting.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.