Tuesday 7 January 2014

CROW AHOY ACEO - 22 x17 30 Paintings Day 8 - MORE CHANCES TO WIN

CROW AHOY ACEO
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5" ACEO

On auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. 

Part of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge There is some amazing work being posted every day at Leslie Saeta's blog, so head on over and enjoy. Over 400 Artists are participating.

I've had this ACEO part finished for some time waiting for something? I discovered today that it was the crow. I saw one outside my window, doing a dance in the snow and just had to pop him in. Crows can be so funny and each one has loads of character. This one had the aura of a commander in chief. Perhaps if I ever paint this study bigger I will leave off the mooring as if he isthe captain. I hope you like him.

Bids start at only $11

GIVEAWAY
You have 17 opportunities to win each day. 
Simply click here and follow directions.



Cat # 14006 Crow Ahoy ACEO

4 comments:

  1. I really like this painting, Sea. You're quite right about crows having great character, and this chap has it in spades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vandy. It's so difficult to put character into something less than 1cm total. Once brush hair out of place and you go from curious to angry to just weird. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. The crow was a great addition! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. I felt the boat was bare without him and now it has a passenger.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.