Wednesday 12 February 2014

SETTING SUN on Windpower

 
SETTING SUN
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8" on Windpower Watercolour

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I was inspired to paint this sunset by an artist at Daily Paintworks who placed a lovely orange sun in a winter landscape. I chose a seascape with a giant sun dipping beneath the waves. It was refreshing to paint this after weeks working large which takes a lot of focus.

Thank you for viewing and sharing my work.


Cat # 14033 Setting Sun

2 comments:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.