Thursday 20 March 2014

BLUE FIR GLADE II - Postcard sized work of art

BLUE FIR GLADE II
6" x 4"on 140lb Strathmore Windpower
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

One day, while walking in the spring sunshine, I happened upon a Christmas Tree that someone had planted in the forest. The little tree was sheltered by large trees but not overshadowed, so it was growing strong and straight. One day the family that planted the tree may return, take it home, place it in a big pot and string lights around it's branches. Till then the little tree will enjoy living in the forest and awake each morning to the twitter of happy birds.


8 years ago today was a milestone in the history of social media...
...March 21st, 2006 Twitter founder Jack Dorsey sent the first tweet.



Cat # 13182 Blue Fir Glade II

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Sea. It says Christmas, in a very spiritual sense. Sacred light, sacred nature. To me it almost looks as if this was created out of layers of tissue. Translucent, metallic. Beautiful! Have a super weekend Sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That tissue paper effect is actually antique white acrylic, but it it almost transparent. I use it in layers. I have a lovely rose where I used the same paint finish. I agree it has a sort of fairy effect. Happy weekend to you too.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.