Monday 3 March 2014

JELLY FISH I - ACEO or ATC

JELLYFISH I
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ACEO ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5" on canvas card

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

This was inspired by a photo I saw of a jelly fish and I decided to do a series. I don't know a lot about them except they sting and can be deadly, so this is going to be interesting. In England we used to find giant saucer shaped ones washed up on the beach, which I think were called "Portuguese Man o War" . In Australia they have the pretty, but nasty "Blue Bottles". 

Do you have a native variety where you live?


Cat # 14047 Jellyfish I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.