Friday 28 March 2014

LITTLE NEST ACEO or ATC


LITTLE NEST ACEO
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ACEO ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5" on canvas card

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I enjoy painting nests of all sizes. The one above is a miniature collectable ACEO. I also have a similar but larger painting available below.


GONE CUCKOO
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
8" x 10" on Gallery Wrap Canvas

This painting doesn't require a frame because I have painted the 5/8" canvas edge with mahogany coloured acrylic paint. 



Cat # 14064 Little Nest ACEO
Cat # 12072 Gone Cuckoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.