Monday 21 April 2014

GREAT BLUE HERON - ACEO OR ATC

GREAT BLUE HERON ACEO
ACEO OR ATC
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5" on canvas panel

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

One of the sad truths of purchasing art on the internet is that patrons don't see their purchase in it's full beauty until it arrives in their mail box. That's why I have a money back satisfaction guarantee. The upside is that the painting always looks better than the image, so I've never had a painting returned.

This is particularly true of art which has interference (now you see it now you don't) or iridescent (shiny metallic) paint. 

I loved this Great Blue Heron ACEO from when I first created it, but because it used a large amount of interference paint it never photographed well. Today I added colour and texture to the sun which was barely visible in images previously, although it was beautiful in reality. I love the result.




Cat # 13237 Great Blue Heron

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.