Thursday 17 April 2014

MAGENTA NUDE by Sea Dean

MAGENTA NUDE 8" x 6" on Windpower
MAGENTA NUDE
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC ACEO ORIGINAL 
PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
8" x 6" on canvas card

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I've been wanting to get back into painting nudes for some time now and for some reason today felt right. I started with a purple watercolour pencil, added water and then overpainted with my favourite Matisse Magenta. I just wanted to keep the palette simple and Magenta/Phthalo is one of my favourite combinations. So here she is. My first nude for a while, but certainly not the last.


Cat  14074 - Magenta Nude

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lines in this painting, Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your really have a way with the human form. Flowing and yet structured... now HOW do you manage that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beats me Julie. But I can only do it when I'm in the mood, that's for sure.

      Delete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.