Sunday 13 April 2014

SYLVIA SCRIVER - GET YOUR ART OUT THERE MEMBER OF THE DAY



As you may know, I run a Facebook group called GET YOUR ART OUT THERE. Recently we passed the 300 dedicated member stage and in celebration I will be periodically introducing one of the most active members through my blog. Today's MEMBER OF THE DAY is SYLVIA SCRIVER.

SYLVIA SCRIVER

Artist Bio

After raising my family I am back in the art world. I am a self-taught artist. I went to the school of hard knocks. I am currently living in the Okanagan where I get my inspiration. I work in oil and acrylic. My technique often includes whatever is on hand for brushes in exploring the different textures.
Artist Statement

I am doing an ongoing exploration on the study of monochromes and sepia’s. I am exploring the stark contrast between dark and light. Life is always changing, like the path/water in the painting you never know what is around the corner, or what life will bring.



I can be found at https://www.facebook.com/sylviascriverrustypuppystudio

I can also be contacted at sylviarem@hotmail.com

Sylvia's work can be purchased through her Facebook page RUSTY PUPPY.

If you use Facebook, you can become a member of our group and visit her portfolio under the photo tab on GET YOUR ART OUT THERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.