Sunday 29 June 2014

HEALTH - YOUR EYES - NEW LIMITED EDITION ACEO - Beautiful Eyes - Geisha Eyes - ORIGINAL Catherine Eye I & II - Cleopatra Eye

YOUR EYES

As Artists our eyes are one of our most important assets. If our vision is off even slightly, it shows in our work. Things may look fine to you, but a drop in sales could signal you need an eye exam. Don't put it off!

Recent Cataract Study


BEAUTIFUL EYES - Now available in LIMITED EDITION ACEO here

GEISHA EYES - Now available in LIMITED EDITION ACEO here

CATHERINE EYE I - Original available here

CATHERINE EYE II - Original available here

CLEOPATRA EYE - Original available here

My vision deteriorated quickly; it was on an international flight.

I used to love reading and I was looking forward to spending time in a historical novel I had recently begun. At the airport I checked in my luggage, navigated security, found a quiet spot and lost myself in the pages. When it came time to board I closed my book and lined up. After take off, I opened my book to continue reading and the words were a blurr. I had been to the optician a few weeks earlier for my regular check up, so I know I had 20/20 vision prior to that flight. That was about 10 years ago now, and when I have an eye exam they always say not to worry. Strange but true.

This could be one of the reasons I love to paint eyes and they are among my most popular works.


Cat # 13108 Beautiful Eyes - Cat # 13031 Geisha Eyes -
Cat # 13057 Catherine Eye I - Cat # 13058 Catherine Eye II - Cat # 14045 Cleopatra Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.