Tuesday 24 June 2014

RED ROAD - Mixed Media painting and Limited Edition ACEO

RED ROAD
Original Painting by Sea Dean
5" x 7" on canvas panel

To purchase this original painting and view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks
Also available in Limited Edition ACEO here 

I took this photo some time ago with the intention of painting a road series. I've spent a lot of time in my life driving long distance, and I love it. Out on the open road, no pressures, free as a bird. No problems with luggage, security checks, or people telling you what to do and where to go. Bliss! Unfortunately with the price of gas I don't do this any more. In fact I'm considering getting a beter bike so I can go cruising on that.

I very much enjoyed working on the sky and shadows in this painting. I'm particularly proud of the clouds.


Cat # 14124 Red Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.