Friday 11 July 2014

A PENNY FOR YOUR LION THOUGHTS - DPW PICK OF THE DAY

Photographed in halogen light

PENNY FOR YOUR LION THOUGHTS
Original Painting by Sea Dean
5” x 5” Wrap Canvas
Mixed Media

Original painting available in my Daily Paintworks Gallery

My entry for the Daily Paintworks LION challenge. This is the first lion I've painted and I was surprised that they eyes which seem so dominant are actually quite small in comparison to that velvety nose and large mouth. I started painting them quite large and closer together like a human and they got smaller and further apart as I made course corrections. I enjoyed painting this lioness and look forward to more.


Cat # 14132 A Penny for your Lion Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.