Thursday 3 July 2014

FRIDAY RETROSPECTIVE - BEST OF 2013 - THE YEAR OF THE ACEO

COMMA BUTTERFLY ACEO
Original Painting by Sea Dean
2.5" x 3.5" on canvas card

To bid on or purchase this original miniature painting and view my Gallery click here. To make things simple for my patrons, all my paintings over one hundred square inches (10" x 10") are now $1 per square inch. Shipping is at cost.

To view my selection or purchase a Limited Edition ACEO go to my new shop here.

BEST OF 2013
2013 was the year of the ACEO. I had painted some ACEO original miniatures before 2013, but this was when I really went to town with them. I created 284 paintings and sold over 100 of them. One would think I am rolling in dough, but I was doing some radical marketing, so many sold for under cost. I still have a few original 2013 ACEO available to purchase and the painting above is one of them. I simply adore that energetic ethereal glow.

Many of my most popular ACEO are now available in limited editions, so if you missed buying the original, now is your chance to own a signed copy. I do not print limited editions of ACEO which are still available in the original but I do have miniature ACEO versions of my 5" x 7" paintings. 


Cat # 13139 Comma Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.