Friday 15 August 2014

SPRING TULIPS ACEO - A gift


SPRING TULIPS
by Sea Dean

To view my online Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here


This has been one of my favourites since first painting it. At the LCAG ART HOUSE GIFT SHOP for volunteer duty today, I was pleased to see that SPRING TULIPS had sold. I'm not surprised because it looked so beautiful in its miniature white frame. The volunteer didn't write the name of the purchaser on the receipt, so I unfortunately have no idea who purchased the little painting, however, my ACEO make perfect gifts when framed so I'm fairly sure it was for a gift.

Thank you mystery patron. If you're reading this blog, please let me know who you are. :)

I've always thought this composition would make a wonderful large painting, perhaps 20" x 16" comes to mind. I take commissions, so if you would like to schedule my time for a holiday gift, now would be a good time. Perfect for Mum, sister, a friend or your powder room.


Cat # 13070 Spring Tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.