Monday 10 November 2014

U100 SNEAK PEEK - I BELIEVE - VETERANS AND REMEMBRANCE DAY POPPIES

I BELIEVE by Sea Dean- 10" x 10" Canvas
BELIEVE was one of my most popular ACEO last year and it was snapped up in a flash. I've always intended making a larger version and it seemed appropriate to change the format to a square and create one for the Under 100 show.

I usually keep my submissions under wraps until an opening, but as it's Remembrance Day and the subject matter is poppies, I thought I would share it today. I BELIEVE will not be available for purchase until November 22nd at the show.

BELIEVE ACEO - 3.5" x 2.5" Framed
Cat # 14181 - I Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.