Tuesday 30 December 2014

NEW AT PAINT A MASTERPIECE, FRAMED ART AT LOW PRICES - Floribunda

FLORIBUNDA by Sea Dean - Black Frame - Black and Ivory Mat
FLORIBUNDA
8" x 6" Windpower Matted and Framed
Ready to hang

View my online Gallery of originals please visit DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here


If you follow my work on Daily Paintworks, you may have noticed a slight shift recently.

For several years now I have been selling my work work unframed through my online outlets. The patron can then select a frame to match their decor. This also makes paintings lighter and easier to ship and it means that my creations take up little storage room in my studio. However, in our fast paced world I'm finding that more and more buyers want to keep things simple and not spend extra time with the framing.

Usually, when I have an exhibition to prepare for, I use precious time framing when I could be creating new and exciting work. Having two systems has been time consuming and inconvenient, so I am now mounting, matting and framing selected works. As a general rule, once I have framed a painting it will sell with the frame, even online.

You may expect that this costs more, however, Thanks to my daily painting habit and my larger and more organized studio, I can work more efficiently and pass on that time savings to my patrons. As a result, my framed works are much more reasonable than you would expect.

I will continue to sell gallery wrap canvases and unframed paintings online, but you will find a large section of ready to hang works at my Daily Paintworks retail gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.