Sunday 1 February 2015

CHOCOLATE MICE FOR VALENTINES

Hi everyone,

I was going to skip blogging today, but I just thought of a wonderful blog theme for the month of February and I can't wait to get started. 

As many of you know, I run a Facebook group called GET YOUR ART OUT THERE. This is a group where artists serious about marketing their art can help each other by sharing ideas. It can be calls for submission, exhibitions, classes, ideas, asking for feedback on a particular challenge you're having, in fact anything that helps the community as a whole. I post quite a lot of useful links and tips on this group, but with the changes on Facebook, that it is no longer getting to the right demographic. I also post a blog almost daily which sometimes also shares the tips I post on or get from GYAOT and sometimes just shows my latest work. I'm spending way too much time duplicating my efforts in this way. So for the month of February I'm going to share tips and tricks, useful websites and ideas right here on my blog rather than GYAOT.

First up these darling little mice. Click here for instructions





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.