Monday 2 February 2015

HOW TO BUILD A BLUE CAT and POPPY FRAMED


HOW TO BUILD A BLUE CAT
This is from the blog of internet friend Wendy Mould. Wendy gave me my first art marketing class and was a participant in my ART PARTY this January. I loved her post on painting a cat. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.
CLICK HERE
LINKED FROM ART BY WENDY


POPPY CAT
By Sea Dean

6" x 4" Canvas Panel with black frame
$75

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.