Thursday 12 February 2015

LIBERATE YOUR ART - POSTCARD EXCHANGE - DOTTY DRESS FRAMED

DOTTY DRESS
By Sea Dean
Framed and Ready to Display

6" x 4" on Canvas Panel
1 1/2" Black Frame (approx 8" x 10")
$85

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

I love this happy painting. It always makes me smile. It gives me thoughts of sunny days and romance in the country.

LIBERATE YOUR ART

Blogged on from Sheila Delgado and Kat Sloma

This sounds like a fun thing to do and an inexpensive wasy to get your art in front of many eyes. I believe that artists today have to try everything they can and I look forward to meeting new friends from around the world. Get your skates on though because you must sign up by tonight.

I will select my five postcards from some I already sell. See my postcard and art cards here. My Art Card selection is a bit limited at the moment, so if you want them shipped immediately please contact me for current stock. If you would like one or several of the cards below, I am offering them to my readers this week for the special price of $1 each plus postage. Please contact me to purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.