Tuesday 10 February 2015

MAKING A COLLECTION FOR LICENSING - ACEO IN PEWTER FRAME

MAKING A COLLECTION FOR LICENSING

A simple approach to get your designs out there. Click the link above.
From Annie Troe

TEXTILE PATTERN COMPETITION

Click the link above




CALLA LILY ACEO
By Sea Dean
Framed and Ready to Display

3.5" x 2.5" on Canvas Card
Pewter Frame
$35

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

This would make a sweet gift. Lilies are my favourite flowers and I know I'm not the only one that loves. them. I think this delicate standing frame shows it off to perfection.


Ref Calla Lily Swirl 3246

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.