Tuesday 24 February 2015

ONE DOWN ...

THE EYES SEE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC by Sea Dean and .... (Detail)

THE EYES SEE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC (Detail)
By Sea Dean and ...

24" x 24" Deep Wrap Canvas


To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

ONE DOWN

One down more to go. This is a section of a collaboration canvas for the upcoming Inter-generational Exhibition. I never show a complete canvas before opening night, so this is a teaser.

I was supposed to be finishing my submission for the LCAG Members show, due by Friday, and I did work on it to some degree, but I just couldn't take my eyes off the canvas I had been given to finish by my collaboration partner for the next show. About half way through the day I gave in.

The good news, is that I now have a painting finished for the next show not due for 6 weeks. Yay! That must be some kind of record. I've also completed my portion of another canvas which is with my collaborator already. Yay again!

I love my new textural style and this is thick with it. There is texture and collage and some really neat bits, but you'll have to wait until April to see the rest.

To enter the 2015 Inter-generational Exhibition, see details here.

Ref 15033 - The Eyes See Beautiful Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.