Thursday 28 May 2015

ON VIEW THIS WEEKEND AT ANCIENT HILLS - THE BARNYARD


THE BARNYARD
by Sea Dean
8" x 10" Canvas Panel
Framed in mid tone wood

View my online Gallery of originals here DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

I'm preparing for my show at Ancient Hills winery this weekend, making a list and checking it twice. Most important which paintings should I display? I thought this would be perfect for the country location. I plan on adding wooden frame.

When I first painted this I was going to put a horse in the barn, but now I'm thinking of adding a few chickens. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.