Monday 17 August 2015

SNEAK PREVIEW .... ON THE VINE - PRINTS - POSTERS - TOTES

SMALL TOTE - ON THE VINE by Sea Dean


I've just put in my order for Art Walk weekend. I've added another 4" x 6" matt print to my collection, a tote, flashlight keychain, USB jump drive and posters. I think my ON THE VINE painting looks amazing on these products.

MATT 6" x 4" PRINT - ON THE VINE by Sea Dean

8 GB USB - ON THE VINE by Sea Dean


FLASHLIGHT KEYCHAIN - ON THE VINE by Sea Dean

POSTER - ON THE VINE by Sea Dean

To purchase any of these preview items please contact me via comments,
or Daily Paintworks email link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.