Monday 14 December 2015

IKEA PAX - The single best thing I've ever done to orgainze my art

IKEA PAX with VIKEDAL doors
Yesterday I organized my art cupboards.  I feel like an IKEA ad when I say that I LOVE my Pax wardrobes. I've always dreamed of having a wall of big cupboards to keep all the clutter at bay, and when I moved last year this was my one biggest investment. It cost $1000 for my configuration, but every day I'm so happy I took the plunge.

The Pax system is amazingly versatile with many different styles and colours of doors and seemingly endless possibilites for shelves, baskets and sliding shelves which could become work tables etc. In my opinion I love the light reflectivity of white, but with my closets I also took the most expensive route of adding mirror doors to make my space look twice the size. If you don't like mirrors, there is also a high gloss white for a modern look.

PAX CLOSET WITH DOORS

PAX INTERIOR ORGANIZATION
IKEA PAX with
IKEA PAX with various options

IKEA PAX with Shelves like mine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.