Friday 15 January 2016

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - # 16 - HOUSE BY THE SEA



HOUSE BY THE SEA
Mixed Media on French WC Paper
4.75 x 3.5"
NFS

This was inspired by a painting I saw at my sister's house. I wanted to see what caught my attention about it so I did a sketch. There are some big triangles and a line leading to the horizon. The center of interest pulls the eye to the left, but the large, bright trees on the right create balance. Three quarters of the painting is nearly empty but complements the colour of the large trees.

As this is an unresolved sketch it is not for sale, but stay tuned for another painting tomorrow.

SHIPPING 16th MARCH 2016 OR LATER - SOME PAINTINGS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH FROM MY OUTLETS AS NOTED IN DESCRIPTION ON DAILY PAINTWORKS

If you are an artist and would like to join in, here is the link - 30 in 30
Posted as # 77 on 30 in 30 Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.