Sunday 17 January 2016

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - # 18 - FLORAL ROMANCE


FLORAL ROMANCE
Water Colour on French WC Paper
3.5" x 4.75"



This painting gave birth to itself. It seems that I've painted enough flowers now that they flow naturally out of my brush. I'm pleased with this because I wanted to experiment with the transparency of water colour, layering but keeping the colours bright.

SHIPPING 16th MARCH 2016 OR LATER - SOME PAINTINGS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH FROM MY OUTLETS AS NOTED IN DESCRIPTION ON DAILY PAINTWORKS

I'm enjoying painting my new watercolour series and it seems that the team at Daily Paintworks like my work because they've chosen 10 from my first 15 paintings as DAILY PAINTWORKS PICKS. Here they are below and surprisingly all are still available. Don't they look amazing mounted in a single frame?






Stay tuned for more new paintings in the next 30 days.

If you are an artist and would like to join in, here is the link - 30 in 30
Posted as # 60 on 30 in 30 Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.