Wednesday 2 March 2016

BEACH IMPRESSION by Sea Dean

BEACH IMPRESSION 
by Sea Dean
6" X 6" mixed media paper
Currently mounted in 8" x 10" soft white mat with 6" x 4" opening, but can be mailed without the mat if you prefer.



I think it's a good time to start thinking of spring. I know it's not quite time yet, but with Easter being early this year, my thoughts are already turning to lazy days walking the tide line.

Spring is a great time to go beach combing with a warm jacket and a flask of tea. Now is the time you may find a glass fishing float or some other interesting flotsam or jetsam. Have you ever found anything interesting in your beach walks? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.