Friday 6 May 2016

CAT ON A ROCK and SYLVESTER

CAT ON A ROCK
6" x 4" Strathmore Windpower
Matted to 8" x 10"



These two kitties joined my pet portrait wall during my solo exhibition. Tomorrow the exhibition comes down, and Sunday is Mother's Day, so you can still drop in and pick up one of my small paintings for Mom. If you're out of town I can send you a copy to pop in the card and tell her the original is on the way.



SYLVESTER ACEO
2.5" x 3.5" Canvas Card
Mounted on 3" x 4" Cradle




You can just see Sylvester on the bottom right on this wall in the Coffee House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.