Monday 27 June 2016

2016 LIBERATE YOUR ART (LYA 16) Postcard Side Swaps - Whoooohooo two more!

Waaaay back in March I participated in a postcard swap called LIBERATE YOUR ART. We were allowed to do side swaps with participants we socialized with on the Facebook event page, and so I did, but that was 3 months ago.

I could hardly believe my eyes when I went to the mail box and there was not one, but TWO side swaps waiting for me. I love the doggie postcard from Libby in Brighton, UK. The message on the back says the portrait is of BELLA, her dad's dog. She was also very complimentary about my pet portrait paintings.



The second postcard was received from David Wolanski of South Jersey, USA. This is the third time I've been graced by some of Davids work. An unusual collage of foodie photos. Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.