Monday 13 June 2016

IRELAND THE BEAUTIFUL - NORTHERN IRELAND SLIDE TOUR - DRAMATIC COAST and ROCKY SHORE

DRAMATIC COAST ACEO
By Sea Dean

SOLD

This is a slide tour of Northern Ireland that my friend Bob Jones created from his trip last July. I'm so fortunate that Bob allows me to paint from his wonderful images. These days I rarely follow an image exactly because I like to add my own colors and tweak the composition, but Bob's work does inspire me.

Above and below are sold ACEO that remind me of the dramatic coast of Northern Ireland. If you love one or both of them, I would enjoy painting something similar in a larger work, so just contact me through this blog.

ROCKY SHORE ACEO
By Sea Dean
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.