Wednesday 22 June 2016

JOURNEY I

JOURNEY I
12" x 9" Canvas Mounted on Cradle
Ready to Hang
Available in my Artfinder Shop

This is a mixed media piece in the Affordable Series. It includes a generous helping of large flake metallic bronze. Many more to come in this series.

Orginally they were called "Affordables because they came as rolled canvas sheets, but the early ones have now been mounted on deep birch cradles and the edges have been painted to match the subject. These pieces are all experimental in nature and demonstrate my passion for free flowing, intuitional abstract.

Can't wait to see where in the world this painting journeys to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.